Ram Air

While stranded by rain and heavy lightning under an overpass with a buddy who has a Daytona 955, an idea struck me as I looked at the two bikes.  Ram Air!  I know ducting could be added to give a cooler air charge at the present air intake location, bringing the intakes into a single rectangular shaped scoop farther forward, about where the horn is located (which would be relocated), but what about this?....Pulling the front turn signals out of the fairing, and ducting the air from the turn signal holes...then change out the mirrors for ones with integrated turn signals....like the CBR?  I think this would be a pretty trick thing to do, and will definately make the bike different.