Used ST for sale

- --=====================_1538683==_.ALT

Below is a used ST for sale - but first, is there any interest in a for
sale page for the ST site ? Let me know what you think

- - Eric

Spoke with Doug Waters about this bike. He just moved to NV and wants to
get some desert and water toys instead. Not sure how motivated he is to
sell, but it could be a chance to make a deal.

Right now he has it with a 6 year warranty and carbon exhaust. 3800 miles -
never dropped.
$9,999.00

Contact : Doug
US / NV / Las Vegas
Day 702-614-0833
Night 702-614-0833
d2waters@xxxxxxxxx

- --=====================_1538683==_.ALT

Below is a used ST for sale - but first, is there any interest in a for
sale page for the ST site ? Let me know what you think<br>
- - Eric<br>
Spoke with Doug Waters about this bike. He just moved to NV and wants to
get some desert and water toys instead. Not sure how motivated he is to
sell, but it could be a chance to make a deal.<br>
Right now he has it with a 6 year warranty and carbon exhaust. 3800 miles
- - never dropped.<br>
$9,999.00<br>
Contact : Doug<br>
US / NV / Las Vegas<br>