Adds and ram air

	Eric, I don't have a problem with adds in your site. Someone might just
be looking for that special item along with their ST. I removed my tall
windscreen but maybe some of those who aren't happy might want to post
them or other items for sale. Maybe clear all adds every thirty days,
etc.?
	Instead of the removed turn signals providing air to the air box how
about channeling it to wherever this dang hot air hitting me on the
underside of the thighs is coming from. Cooling the exhaust area, etc.
I've removed my gloves trying to find exactly where the really hot air
is coming from. It doesn't appear to me that the frame is that hot and
it's on the back of the thighs away from the frame. The air around the
electrical socket doesn't seem that hot either. Ignore this ladies, but
if your getting the really hot air I found you can spread your knees
away from the tank only about one to two inches and "cool air" around
the backs of the legs. Thinking of making an air scoop to wear on the
outside of my knees. Just kidding on the air scoop but I though that if
I can find exactly where it's coming from I'd look at an additional air
scoop to direct air to the area. Any ideals? has anyone rode without the
exhaust belly pan and noticed any difference?
- --
"The truth is out there"

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
Raytheon TI Systems Company
Harpoon Manufacturing
Voice Number: 972-952-5065
Pager Number: 972-598-0346
Triumph Sprint ST "Merlin"

I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.