New lurker...+long term reliability?

Just joined the ST list and am following instructions:  My name is Allen
and I'm in Orlando, Florida, USA.  Current ride is a 1996 Honda VT1100
Shadow.

I am about to buy a new bike and am looking for some feedback.  I've
narrowed the list to two choices, the Kawasaki ZRX1100 and the Triumph
Sprint ST.  I know these are completely different bikes, but I like them
both (actually, I'd like to buy them both, but have not struck it rich
yet).

My question:  What kind of longer term reliability are you experiencing
with the ST?  My bike is my daily transportation and I rack up miles
quickly (both city and highway).  I'd hate to buy this bike and end up
doing a bunch of repairs on it after a year or two.  Anyone have
25k-miles or more on one yet?

Thanks,
Allen