Re: Tires & Motorcycle Holiday in the Canadian Rockies

 >At 03:27 PM 07/20/1999 -0700, Rocky Mountain Motorcycle Holidays wrote:
 >We run 2 Sprints as part of our fleet. I've found replacing the rear tire
 >with a BT54 works really well for 2-up riding. It doesn't change the
 >handling, works with the stock front and lasts much longer with two-up
 >riding. We've also tried Metzler ME Z2s but in Canada the are 20% more money
 >than the Bridgestone and don't seem to be any better.

Mike - thanks for the info on the tires.

 >Also, if anyone out there has some holidays coming to them, jump on a plane
 >and join us for our next 11 day holiday starting July 25,1999. We've had a
 >last minute cancellation due to health and I'm offering this holiday at
 >$2000(Cdn) normally $4900. This includes motorcycle rental, insurance,
 >luxuxry hotels, gourmet meals, chase vehicle for bags and transfers to and
 >from Vancouver Airport. I've got one Sprint available!

I sure hope someone on the list can take advantage of this - at current
exchange rates this works out to around $1400US - WOW! I have two upcoming
installations on August 4th that I can't get out of, otherwise I'd be on
this like white on rice .......

Thanks for the offer - If anyone on the list snaps this up, let us know

- - Eric