Re: Jack Lilley newsletter

Tim, thanks for passing that along. I've been on that list so long that I
forget to mention it to others. Lilleys also regularly publishes a hard
copy newsletter called The Trident which he mails out (even across the
pond...). I don't have a copy in front of me, but I'm sure that if you sent
an email to steve, he would add anyone interested to the mailing list.

- - Eric