Mirror shake, bags, and pipe

Well, it only took about 5 months from when I ordered them, but my
panniers finally got installed. While at the dealer I had the left cockpit
fairing replaced under warranty (it was cracked), and I had the stainless
steal exhaust pipe installed.  Had a couple of questions and comments:

Pipe:
Maybe it is because this is my first sport bike, but I was suprised how
most listers said the pipe had a fairly weak sound.  It's not like the
Japanese crotch rockets I hear buzzing around town, but it is a very sweet
noise.  Worth $260US it costs in my opinion.  It also feels better in the
lower rpm ranges from the (I assume) new program.

Cockpit:
I know that some listers have complained about how the mirrors shake.
Hopefully my left mirror is shaking because the mechanic didn't tighten it
down (will have to check it tonight when I get home), but if that is as
tight as it gets, then I can see why people are complaining.  It shakes a
lot more than my right side.

Panniers:  Maybe it is because I had to wait so long to get them, but I
really like them!  I'm lucky to have gotten them installed this month as
the locking hardware was not shipped.  The dealer borrowed some from a
three bag setup.  I was pretty disappointed to find that if I wish to flip
the pipe up, I pretty much need to disassemble the pannier framework and
remove the body work on the right side. Not quite what I expected (ride to
the track, flip pipe up and race at the track, flip pipe down and go
home).  I know the pipe is fine down for performance reasons, but I like
the looks better when it is up.  How hard is this to do?  How much time
does it take?  I only plan to use the bags once and a while, so I would
like to do this.

Feedback appreciated,

David