RE: New subscribers

Thanks for the warm welcome, Eric.   And all others.  I have been enjoying all the Triumph traffic.  Especially the banter about the black bikes being faster  ...  or was that the red ones ??

My flesh & blood name is Paul Danilowicz.   I live in Manchester, Conn. USA.   I'm not quite an ST owner yet.    I've got my deposit money in,  waiting on delivery.   I've been vintage road racing with a 1967 500cc Daytona for about 10 years now.   And street riding on a '87 VFR.   Completely satisfied until I test rode the ST in Daytona last spring.   Hope to return to completely satisfied again soon.