Re: GenMar Risers

>      Fellow ST'ers.  Have any of you installed the GenMar handlebar
risers?
>      If so, I'd appreciate any feedback.  I'm finding my hands and wrists
>      tiring on longer rides and would like to make a change, however $140
>      seems a bit steep for these.  Other suggestions, perhaps?  Thanks,
>      Evan Taylor.

I have them and think they provide some relief to the hands and wrists. I
think they are probably just right for me with the exception of riding in
town. I have a 45 minute commute on city streets and the GenMar riser is not
enough for that type of use. I am 6'0" tall. Until someone comes out with
something better I would certainly recommend these.

Paul & Dee Steinbacher
1999 Sprint ST
1997 Buell M2