Re: Panniers

At 03:31 PM 07/24/1999 -0500, Gary Slabaugh wrote:
 >Thanks for the tip Eric.  I just snapped up the red ones and canceled my
order
 >for the ones I naively thought were going to be on my bike when I took
delivery
 >of it 3 weeks ago.

cool - glad to be of service.

 >Is this a great mailing list or what?

Yup - that's what its all about.

For all - remember that if you are having a hard time locating something
(part / accessory etc), feel free to post to the list to see if someone's
local dealer may have it sitting in a back room.

Did anyone get the black bags ? I thought those would be the first to go..

- - Eric