RE: GenMar Risers

     Fellow ST'ers.  Have any of you installed the GenMar handlebar risers?
     If so, I'd appreciate any feedback.  I'm finding my hands and wrists
     tiring on longer rides and would like to make a change, however $140
     seems a bit steep for these.  Other suggestions, perhaps?  Thanks,
     Evan Taylor.

     Red '99 Sprint ST

Evan,
I installed mine this past weekend and spent an hour on the bike afterwards.
It's worth the money! Took the pressure off my wrists and got me off the
tank bag also. Good workmanship. As a bonus when I bled my front brake after
installation it firmed up also. The clutch cable took some work to get just
right though.
Dennis