Re: Can you say ouch?

Dan W. wrote:

> Yesterday I became the lastest lister to drop my red beloved.
>
> Damage to bike:               Fairing Sidepanel LH  (337.99)
>
> Damage to body:  Bruised left hip, small piece of road rash on left knee
>
> Damage to ego:   inestimable
>
> The important part is the I am still here to ride again..

Dan, glad to hear that physically you will be fine!!  Sorry to hear
about the damage to the ST.  Your ego will mend, especially when you get
the bike fixed and get to ride again!!

Since we ordered a fairing side panel recently, I believe the price your
dealer quoted you includes the foam insulation that needs to be attached
to the inside of the fairing.  You may want to ask the question or you
may end up ordering it separately, as I had to do after I received my
new RH fairing sidepanel.  For us, the panel was around $318.00, and the
foam was around $20.00.

Keep us posted on how the repairs are going!

Lisa & Richard White
'99 Red ST (x2)