Colorado Springs dealer, shifter, insurance

	While in Colorado Springs I visited the dealer there who is also a
Honda-Kawasaki-Suzuki-Yamaha dealer and found a sales man who rides
Triumphs, owns three, and found him quite friendly.
	I looked at the new direct shifter while at RPM in Dallas Saturday and
visiting with Dennis. The owner said he had checked the shifter out and
it would be a direct bolt on. Looked good for future reference.
	Be sure and check with at least three insurance dealers before you get
ready to buy the bike. I am with Progressive at $306 for full coverage
with $100 deductible. I found a price swing of almost $400 between
carriers. It sort of means where you live, and what your record is,
along with hoe they categorize the bike. Check it out.
- --
"The truth is out there"

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
Raytheon TI Systems Company
Harpoon Manufacturing
Voice Number: 972-952-5065
Pager Number: 972-598-0346
Triumph Sprint ST "Merlin"

I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.