Re: MCN gives the nod to the VFR

The MCN spec page shows that they were testing the ST with Bridgestone
BT56
tires.  According to a catalog I have handy BT56s are a race compound
version of the BT57s that are standard equipment on US spec bikes.  MCN
complains about the front tire being too worn out to give a good minimum
brake distance during that portion of the test.  I have to wonder, why
are they comparing an ST with an extra 42 pounds of luggage and worn out
race compound tires against the VFR?

Gary