RE: MCN gives the nod to the VFR

MCN wasn't the only one to give the nod to the VFR. Most of the reports I've
seen rave about the ST torque, bags, ergonomics but always refer to the
Honda as "more refined" and then give the nod to the VFR. Just look at the
number of ads placed in these publications and you can see what's up. We
can't be p***ing off our man source of ad revenue now can we? I think this
will change as Triumph grows and becomes more mainstream, in additoin to
spending more marketing dollars. Not fair, but what is?

Hey Jack and Robert!
Good to see you this past weekend at RPM. No, I don't work there even though
my wife thinks I do as much time as I spend there. I get free labor on my
racer for helping out although I think it's about a 10 to 1 ratio in their
favor! See you on the road and definately at the ST Ralley (it's still a
ralley to me).
Dennis