Re: Can you say ouch?

Richard & Lisa White wrote:

> Since we ordered a fairing side panel recently, I believe the price your
> dealer quoted you includes the foam insulation that needs to be attached
> to the inside of the fairing.  You may want to ask the question or you
> may end up ordering it separately, as I had to do after I received my
> new RH fairing sidepanel.  For us, the panel was around $318.00, and the
> foam was around $20.00.

Thanks, I will look into that as the foam wasn't listed separately on the
price check.  As of now, the bike is essentially unridable with whats left of
the gear shift so I am anxiously awaiting its arrival.   Someone mentioned
earlier about adapting a Daytona linkage to the Sprint.  I asked the triumph
mechanic here about doing that and he was doubtful.  As I have already ordered
and paid for the replacement, I didn't pursue it too hard, so it may be
possible?

Dan Wallander
Slightly scuffed red ST