RE: Wild Ride

Troy,

Thanks for the write up. As you pointed out, situations can go from a lot
of fun to sheer terror in the blink of an eye - but with proper protection,
we stand a good chance of coming away with the most valuable possession of
all - our life.........

Best wishes to your father for a complete and speedy recovery.

- - Eric