Re: Bicycle Computers

At 12:56 PM 07/26/1999 -0500, David Arnett wrote:
 >I have been hearing of people putting bicycle computers on their
 >motorcycles...Well I tried this this weekend, and to my dismay it only
 >worked fine to about 65 mph then started back from 0 mph.  Well at least I
 >have a spare computer for my bicycle!  Does anyone out there have a computer
 >on their bike that they really like or can recommend...that will go into the
 >triple digits?

Yup - you need to go to the Sigma line - there is some info on it on the ST
site, under accessories, under General / Misc

The Sigma is very economical, durable and easy to install - plus it
measures speeds in excess of  idle ;-)

Top end is somewhere around 180 miles per hour and accuracy is usually
around +/- 1 mph at 150.

The Sigma would be my recommendation.

- - Eric