Re: CO dealer recommendation

Harl,
I want to thank you for your input. See the note I sent to Lance about
dealers and service. Since I'm going to have some time (1 week) to wander
over to Arkansas any suggestions on roads would be appreciated. Empty
"violent" (up, air, brakes, adreneline, down, gas, really hard brakes, left,
right, never got out of second) roads are our favorite.
Paul