RE: Tyre Muncher

Thanks,

I had a look at this and if I should need a tyre it looks like a 5-6 hour
trip to the nearest one from what I can tell and hope they have  a tyre.
Still I've ridden home with a bald tyre and cardboard number plate from
France before !

Martin W.
Triumph Sprint ST (99)
Bandit6
Too Dangerous to live, Too Stupid to Die
http://www.onewheelsenough.freeserve.co.uk/BanzaiBAndit/