Hoe-N-Cold Bags

	Eric, please park your bike in a Northerly direction with the "Hot" bag
away from our lodging in Arkansas. If you could please be so kind to
install some Shiner Bock in the "Cold" bag it would be much appreciated.
Keys please.
	Wow folks, it's about four weeks and counting until we all see if we
fit the deranged character image we have of each other. Beg pardon,
lawyer lady, "unique characteristic individuals". I am in all ways
responsible for myself while under the hypnotic influence of a
motorcycle.
- --
"The truth is out there"

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
Raytheon TI Systems Company
Harpoon Manufacturing
Voice Number: 972-952-5065
Pager Number: 972-598-0346
Triumph Sprint ST "Merlin"

I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.