Re: Hoe-N-Cold Bags

At 01:23 PM 07/28/1999 -0500, Jack Hays wrote:
 >	Eric, please park your bike in a Northerly direction with the "Hot" bag
 >away from our lodging in Arkansas.

Will Do - although I have installed a few Space Shuttle heat tiles, so the
radiated heat is minimal.

 >If you could please be so kind to
 >install some Shiner Bock in the "Cold" bag it would be much appreciated.

Hey I'm not the one in the lonely star state ..... how is the "Summer Stock"?

 >Keys please.

Just make sure you get the ignition keys and not the heated pannier keys ....

 >	Wow folks, it's about four weeks and counting until we all see if we
 >fit the deranged character image we have of each other. Beg pardon,
 >lawyer lady, "unique characteristic individuals". I am in all ways
 >responsible for myself while under the hypnotic influence of a
 >motorcycle.

Just around the corner ! Can't wait......

I have just cut off the pony tail in anticipation of the event in an
attempt to look halfway respectable. Now if I could only do something about
these scars, and the eye patch (yeah that's got to go).... and the hook -
better leave that at home ! and maybe do something about the full facial
tattoo while I'm at it..... Arrrrhhhhhhgg.... so much to do - so little
time .....

Images of those that you "converse" with regularly over the Internet are
usually way off. I just met someone recently that I have been emailing for
a couple of years. In that time - not one picture made it either way -
needless to say we were both shocked (he may have even been horrified ....)

- - Eric