Re: Headlights - Wiring diagram

Kyle, it is very simple.
Take a look under the fairing, in front of the bars (no need to remove it); there are two white connector blocks, one for each headlamp - you need to purchase two small short-circuit jumpers (another white 'male' block, with short black wire pairs), one for each headlight - you can just unplug them when yuo want to go back to the single dip/single main beam setup.  It takes about 30 secs :)
I beleive these two jumpers cost me about DM11,- ($5).
cheers
Jonathan

>>> "Kyle Rocke" <Kyle.Rocke@xxxxxxxxx> 29/07/99 10:53:18 >>>
Is there anyone out there that can scan a shop manual that has the wiring diagram for the headlights? I need to get my hands on it so I can rewire my headlights so that both of them are used simultaneously. I also want to install a switch that enables you to switch between the standard setup and this new setup.

Kyle Rocke
Stockholm Sweden
99 Sprint ST (Black)