Shop Manual

How would I obtain a good shop manual?  The owner's manual is good for basics, but I would really like to see the other stuff...elect. diagrams, valve lash procedure, torque specs, assembly drawings/pictures, etc.  I bought one for my last bike for around $40 and it was worth every penny.

Oh yes, in Texas, even on private property, if you are backing out of a parking spot, and a speeding little cute chick whips around a corner and smacks you, you are at fault regardless and you will get a $165 ticket stating "backing not in safety" and your insurance company will most probably pay...which means higher premium for the insurance thieves!!!  I found this out this morning.  Luckily though, the "wrecking ball", 2 inch receiver hitch on my pickup truck received a white scratch, while the other car will be needing a new rim, front fender, and passenger side door......which leads me to the moral of the story...  A sex change really wouldn't be that bad - as you will have a lot more credibility with the police (by the length of the damage on this girl's car, it was obvious that she was speeding)....Always back into a space.  In addition to better visibility, if you did get hit pulling out, the other person would get the ticket for "failing to control speed".  Somehow I always get Bean-Holed by the law, as every single time I hand them my licence, I get a ticket....no warnings....no exception.   I really get fed up with paying vehicle sales tax, registrations, inspections, title fees, exhorbant fuel tax, legalized extortion by the insurance companies, only to get this kind of crap on private property even.  I could be taxiing a 747 at 250 miles per hour on private property and it shouldn't make a damn.  I do not even legally have to have a license on private property to operate a motor vehicle.  Its like getting a ticket on a bicycle, or a ticket for jay-walking.  It is now time again to pay...either the courts or the lawyer.... at least her car is messed up.  If I could have been there again, I would have floored it to inflict even more damage, at least to get my money's worth.