Greetings from the Great White North

Hello All,

Greetings from Brockville, Ontario, Canada.

I'm taking Eric up on his invitation to introduce myself. First of all,
I'm not currently an ST owner, but have got down to the point of
choosing a colour. I think I prefer the blue one. The red one may be
faster, and the black more dangerous, but I think my blue ST  will
run cooler.

My last bike was a red Suzuki RF600 (I'm currently between bikes,
I had an offer too good to pass up). A great bike regardless of
what the masses say. But it just wasn't a touring rig. I took 3 trips
over 3000 kms on it, and my wrists declared it was time for a real
touring Sport-tourer. And I've always loved the new Triumphs. For
a long while I thought a Trophy 900 was in my future, but I wanted
a smaller bike that I could flick around the back roads. The ST was
an easy pick, the hard part is waiting until next year to get one.

My thanks to Eric for the website and the list, and to all of you for
creating a community for present and future ST owners. Hope to
meet you folks at next years rally.

Cheers,
Robert