RE: Scottoiler - Location

I was going to do this but my dealer advised me not to for the moment.
Apparently Triumph say fitting a Scottoiler can invalidate your warranty.
Scottoiler are trying to get approval from Triumph and hope to have it soon.

Spoke to Triumph about the fuel gauge prob. the other day, apparently they
are running the new version in some bikes at the moment (the guy I spoke to
was trying it out on his Tiger) and it should be available soon.

Martin W.
Triumph Sprint ST (99)
Bandit6
Too Dangerous to live, Too Stupid to Die
http://www.onewheelsenough.freeserve.co.uk/BanzaiBAndit/