New member intro...

Hello, my name is Mark Ridler but all my friend call me Rig, I'm just about
to become the proud owner
(12th June) of a nice new shiny red Sprint ST.

My current bike is a Suzuki GSF1200 Bandit, This bike has a great engine,
very powerful, but the major problem is the build quality, It's beyond a
joke!  That's why I'm replacing it with an ST.

My previous bike before that was a nice shiny red (see a pattern here?)
VFR750.  I loved this bike and would never of sold it, except that I had a
bad back and could only ride for 10 - 20 miles, so I sold it and bought the
B12 (better on my back, I've just finished touring France & Italy on it, 10
day 3,000 Miles, 36 MPG!!!!!)

I've got quite a few friends that had either T595's, T509's, Trophy 12, and
a Thunderbird Sport, and I must say that I was impressed with all of these
bikes.

I also know a guy who was is an ex-test rider for Triumph, and he reasons
that the ST's are the best bike Triumph have built!.

I've only had two test rides so far, (each for 1 1/2 hours) and I nearly
placed my order the moment I finished the first test ride, even before I
knew the price! What a great bike!

I've ordered the 2x36L Panniers and the carbon pipe, has anyone got any
opinions about these two items?

My dealer is Ideal Garage, Birmingham, UK, and they are a friendly bunch.
Highly recommended!

Speak to you all soon.

Rig.

rig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.rigsville.demon.co.uk

P.S. If anyone needs info regarding Dunlop Tyres Email
pridler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yea he's me big brother, and knows lots regarding bike tyres (Dunlops and UK
only) and say Rig sent ya......