new to list- w/ questions

Hi All,

My name is Jeff Munsey and I live in Albany, Oregon, USA.
I've had my '99 Sprint ST (red) for about a month now.
I just had it in for the case bolt recall last week
and at the same time I mentioned that the gas gauge
was acting funny.  (This was prior to reading the list
discussion on gas gauges.)  My local dealer, Cycle Parts
in Eugene, OR was right on it and said they would take
care of it.  They did.  It seems to work fine now and
they even got the bike back to me before the long weekend.

I love the bike.  It does a fine job of making the wife's
Sportster turn into a tiny little dot in the rear view mirror.

Now for the questions:
  Has anyone else experienced a vibration in the handgrips?
  I was wondering if the motor mounts may have loosened a bit.

  At the risk of starting a major debate, what is the best
  mileage (kilometerage?) to switch to synthetic oil?

  Has anyone heard of a consumer version of the "gameboy" for
  messing with the Sagem fuel system?

I'm also very interested in the Givi bag installation.
I considered the idea of mounting the Givi universal bags
and wingrack, but wimped out and am still waiting for the
"factory bags".  The folks at Givi told me that it would not
fit because of the exhaust.  I guess they did not know about
the Ducati swivel exhaust feature.

Thanks,
Jeff Munsey
'99 Sprint ST