Re: Horizon Ventilated Jacket

At 08:48 AM 06/01/1999 +0200, BEGUERY@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>I'am considering buying the Triumph Horizon Ventilated Jacket (ref:
>M9670398).
>Does anybody have feedback on this item ?

Patrice,

I tried one out when they first came out. Was much lighter than my HG
VPilot and fit was much better. Venting on the chest was not as good as the
VPilot, but the addition of the sleeve vents ended up making it a better
breathing jacket. With the addition of the liner, it will handle reasonable
cold temperatures. Stitching on the jacket that I saw was good - overall
quality I would rate as above average. If I didn't already have the VPilot,
it would have been a definite purchase.

HTH

- - Eric