Subject: Automatic Chain Oilers
Author:  "Mark Ridler" <rig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> (by way of Eric Sheley
<eric@xxxxxxxxxx>) at Internet
Date:    01/06/99 19:06

Has anyone fitted an automatic chain oilier on there ST?
I've always had a Scottoiler on all my previous bikes,
(http://www.scottoiler.co.uk/) and rate them as one of the most essential
pieces of kit for ANY bike, but I've heard that it will invalidate your
Triumph warranty if you fit one.
Has anyone used any other similar product? I've heard the ChainTec is a load
of S&^T, any advice?

Rig
GSF1200
Triumph Sprint ST (soon.....10th June!)