Tall Windscreen

- ------=_NextPart_000_000F_01BEAD4C.D47E0160

I just installed the taller tinted screen from Jack Lilley. I have to =
say that they are a pleasure to deal with and would highly recommend =
them to anyone.    =20
    As for the screen these are my thoughts. The looks will need to grow =
on me. I would not say that the wind noise is louder just different. It =
is more quite and less turbulent than my 96 Trophy was. I have only 30 =
miles  so far . I wont know until I have more miles but it may block too =
much wind for me here in the Texas summer. In the winter it will stay =
on. Also I might have to wait until  the ST rally to test high mileage =
fatigue. I do think it will help.Eric do you have any more thoughts on =
the screen?.
    Is there any more information on the rally? Scheduled rides\events. =
Last weekend I had lunch at The Cliff House Restaurant. Its located =
southeast of Eureka Springs on Hwy 7. It would not be to far and has =
some great roads in the area. I did no talk to the owner only a =
waitress. She said that they have had groups of motorcycles before.  The =
parking is somewhat on a hill but I had no problems. There is a really =
nice view from the dinning area. For anyone looking at a map it is just =
south of Jasper and north of the jct. of 16 and hwy 7.   =20
                                Robert

- ------=_NextPart_000_000F_01BEAD4C.D47E0160

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I just installed the taller tinted =
screen from Jack=20
Lilley. I have to say that they are a pleasure to deal with and would =
highly=20
recommend them to anyone. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; As for the screen =
these are my=20
thoughts. The looks will need to grow on me. I would not say that the =
wind noise=20
is louder just different. It is more quite and less turbulent than my 96 =
Trophy=20
was. I have only 30 miles&nbsp; so far . I wont know until I have more =
miles but=20
it may block too much wind for me here in the Texas summer. In the =
winter it=20
will stay on. Also I might have to wait until&nbsp; the ST rally to test =
high=20
mileage fatigue. I do think it will help.Eric do you have any more =
thoughts on=20
the screen?.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Is there any more =
information on=20
the rally? Scheduled rides\events. Last weekend I had lunch at The Cliff =
House=20
Restaurant. Its located southeast of Eureka Springs on Hwy 7. It would =
not be to=20
far and has some great roads in the area. I did no talk to the owner =
only a=20
waitress. She said that they have had groups of motorcycles =
before.&nbsp; The=20
parking is somewhat on a hill but I had no problems. There is a really =
nice view=20
from the dinning area. For anyone looking at a map it is just south of =
Jasper=20
and north of the jct. of 16 and hwy 7.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Robert</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_000F_01BEAD4C.D47E0160--