Re: Performance Cans

> I was talking to Triumph America today, trying to get something done
> about delivery of my top rack and the performance cans. One thing this
> guy Mike Vaughn noted was that part of the problems in the delay of the
> cans is that they've switched from aluminum wrapped to stainless
> wrapped! Anyone else heard this? Would be great if true........
> --
> Brian W.

I have had my can on for about 6 weeks now; The dealer told me that the
aluminum one was not available and asked me if I wanted to order the
stainless. That's what I got and I like it just fine.

I did notice that the dealer had my other favorite bike when I picked up the
top rack today, a brand new not even put together BMW R1100RS, red no less,
1.9% financing and when Dee drooled he even came up with a good price.

Paul Steinbacher