Re: Website update

Martin Plant wrote:

>Do you know if this is a TOA publication or something out of Hinckley?

Martin,

I really doubt that it is a TOA (or TMA depending on who you ask)
publication. It features 4 or 5 road tests all from UK mags (MCN,
SuperBike, Bike, Motorcycle Sport and Leisure) and several ads from UK
dealers - of course the article from Perf Bikes was strangely omitted ;-)

Back page shows all accessories and lists the UK corporate address. I can
find no other reprint information except for "Exclusive 32 page Test
Reprint" on the front cover (along with a big MCN logo - methinks they are
definitely in bed together). Done full size glossy like Torque - very nice
and I would guess, very expensive to produce. My dealer had a whole case of
them, but I neglected to ask the source.

If Ross Clifford is still reading the list, maybe he can shed some light on
the subject

- - Eric

End of st-digest V1999 #98