Re: Triumph Performance Silencer

It is a pretty nice can (stainless) looks just like the original except it
is shorter and has a bigger hole in the end. It is a bit louder but not a
lot, enough for me but some people seem to think it is too quiet. Cost me
$269. I 'think' power has increased across the rev range, that is pretty
subjective though. I think someone said they are going to have dyno runs
done before and after in the near future then we will all know the truth,
even if we don't want to. I think it was worth the money.

Paul Steinbacher