Re: Bags

What's 'almost on' mean anyway!?;-) I didn't have any trouble with the
latch. Did you do the toprack also? I had some difficulty when I mounted
that. Probably should go back and add some spacers or something. Now I have
to push down on the rear of the seat to unlock it  You probably going to be
really pleased with the end results though. The bags are great. I did notice
the ball on one of my handles had fallen out; Luckily the ball was still
stuck in the gap between the handle and plate so I recovered it, anyone that
has the bags suffer a similar fate?
Paul Steinbacher