Help in subject line

Well, judging from the number of bounced messages with "Help" in the
subject line,  it seems like no one read my previous posts stating that
putting "Help" in the subject will cause your message not to post and
instead gets forwarded to the list admin as a help request.

So to make it easier for you, I have remove the "help" filter in majordomo
(the mailing list software)

I just sent a message from Dennis that I saw had bounced, but if you have
sent a message that you did not see post in the last few days, you may want
to resend the email

- - Eric