Re: Top Rack/Fuel Gauge

My Sprint ST has just been in for the initial service.
I asked Jack Lilley about the fuel gauge, and the mechanic told
me that they know all about the problem but can't do anything
till the new one is produced in another couple of weeks' time. I
think he was insinuating that they'll be legally bound more or
less to replace it free of charge - but that's just reading
between the lines. So it's in the pipeline (if you'll excuse the
petrol pun).

Tim