Re: couple of questions

Paul,

I looked at this email and thought to myself - wow, that look familiar ....
only to realize that it was because you emailed me a couple of days ago
before joining the list and I neglected to answer.... sorry

Anyway, the ST does have to helmet hooks but they are impossible to use
unless 1) you leave the seat off .... or 2) you wear a beenie style (ala
Harley) helmet. Since neither probably apply to you, I would say "No" .....

A few have been using locks through the grab rail or through the passenger
footpeg mounts. One of the esteemed T5 listers, Mr John King of Skyking
products is in the process of making a helmet lock system for the ST along
with several different items. He has joined the ST list, and I would expect
that we will be hearing from him on the status in the next few weeks.

As for the nylon case / laptop issue, I run with a Dell Latitude Cp and the
Leather dell case (which is slightly larger than the nylon) will not even
come close to fitting in the side box, but does fit nicely (at a slight
angle) in the topbox. This was one of the main reasons for me going with
the 3 box over the 2 box setups. I have some nylon dell cases at work and
would be glad to try one tonight or, if you measure your case, I will
compare it to the amount that sticks out on the leather case.

HTH and sorry for the delay in the response

>At 10:24 PM 06/07/1999 -0700, Paul Master wrote:
>
>Can anyone please tell me if the 99 Sprint ST has helmet locks, and if the
side hard bags will hold a large Arai Quantum /e full face helmet, or a
laptop computer in the nylon computer bag/case? Thanx.