Subject: rear fender
Author:  Troy Blood <TroyB@xxxxxxxxxxx> at Internet
Date:    04/06/99 13:39

Lance,

I dont know if you have ever cut off fenders before or not, but I have
tried the Dremel thing before and it doesn't work so well.  Even with an
adjustable speed Dremel the speed of the cutting wheel melted the
fender. What I did was to use a hack saw with a medium tooth and it
worked great. I was able to cut it a lot straighter too.  Once I cut it
off I used a file to clean and shape it up.

Just my .02 worth.

Troy