Re: My two cents

At 02:13 PM 06/08/1999 -0500, Steven Kohlscheen wrote:
>Count me in at the Rally, got my confirmation yesterday.

Cool - make sure to let Lisa know as well.

>At the risk of sounding too rosy, I haven't been having any real problems
with my bike.  I seem to be the acception on this list, but I believe it's
eaier to air a greivence than just say "I'm doing fine".

I agree - with the number of owners on the list, there are relatively few
with problems. I get tired of all the "this bike is so great ... " talk
..... ;-)

>I wonder if anyone has any experience with a product called Stealth
Edging.  I got a piece of it from a friend of mine.  It's trim for the
windscreen that's supposed to create a roll of air at the edge of it to
kick the wind blast a little higher.  I think it's supposed to add about 3
inches to the air effect, hope to have a report on it's affect on the wind
noise soon.

I tried the edging on my 96 Sprint and found that it made no difference at
all. At somewhere around $10 per foot, I decided to leave it on.

Was the Exec really that quiet? I find the ST far less noisy (wind wise)
than was the old Sprint.

Richard White still has an Exec maybe he could offer his thoughts...

- - Eric