Bags and Buzzing Noise

Got my ST back from having the three bag  (black) system setup. WOW! Way
better looking than I thought. I love 'em! I can get my Arai Quantum/e
Medium in either side, no problem.

My dealer switched out the fuel pressure regulator and the vent lines.
Buzzing noised seems to be improved, though haven't ridden in very cold
weather yet, which is when it is the worst. However, more importantly,
there is a BIG difference in my bike's performance. Smoother engine
braking, better throttle response, and, I swear, noticably more power! I
was impressed with the performance before, now I'm floored. I had
trouble sleeping last night thinking about the potential that would have
been wasted without this fix.

So, my suggestion to all, go ride another ST. Even if you are satisfied
with your bike's ride, try another one, just to make sure. I would
especially recommend it to those with pronounced buzzing noise problems.

Brian W.

p.s. Still waiting for my (stainless) pipe.............