Re: My two cents

In a message dated 6/8/99 12:26:01 PM, steven.kohlscheen@xxxxxxxx writes:

<<I wonder if anyone has any experience with a product called Stealth Edging.
 I got a piece of it from a friend of mine.  It's trim for the windscreen
that's supposed to create a roll of air at the edge of it to kick the wind
blast a little higher.  I think it's supposed to add about 3 inches to the
air effect, hope to have a report on it's affect on the wind noise soon.
Which is the only complaint I have, after getting used to the difference in
this bike from my Sprint Exec.

Most people say it does nothing. However the Saeng winglets do work, but look
dorky.