Re: New ST owner (helmets!)

Dan, I also have the Arai RX7-XX and could not recommend it as a quiet helmet by any means. It is widely used by track/race teams as it has excellent fit and ventilation but compared to the Quantum e or the newer Shoei models it is very noisy!  I would definitely try the other Arai and Shoei models for comparison first.  I dont think the RX7 is worth the extra cash.
have fun
Jonathan