Re: Service manual available?

At 12:53 AM 06/15/1999 -0400, Mark Patrick wrote:

>Has anyone obtained a service manual for their ST?  I assume the bike is
>too new for Haynes or Clymer to have published one yet, right?  Is one
>available from Triumph?  Any feedback on price and quality?

Mark, when I checked a month ago the only manual I could find was the one
from Triumph.

As others have stated, they are readily available and you should find a
wide range of prices. Those dealers that don't pay attention to costs will
sell you the manual for around $55-$65 US (the price for the old T5 manual)
- - those that read their invoices will charge closer to the amount suggested
by Triumph based on the cost - somewhere in the range of $85-$100 US.

I would never be caught without one and always carry it when making long
trips - never know when you might get stranded 100's of miles from a
Triumph dealer.....

- - Eric