Re: Black bags on red bike?

At 12:56 AM 06/15/1999 -0400, Mark Patrick wrote:
>We are about to order the three hard bag luggage set for my wife's new
>ST.  She said she thought the black bags might look nice on the red
>bike.  Has anyone else seen or done this?

Mark,

I broke out photoshop and played with some pics before leaving for work
this morning, but couldn't put together anything that I liked. Will play
around with it a little more this evening. Initial thought is that if there
were black somewhere else (like maybe the bellypan) the combination would
look awesome. Still not sure on it though ........ without the "offsetting"
black area it really draws attention away from the bike and onto the bags

Maybe a couple of listers in more populated ST areas (like TX and CA) could
get together and do a bag swap off a black bike and send a couple of
pictures to the list ? (hint, hint)

- - Eric