Eric's job

Eric,
I see Triumph is advertising your job in Cycle News, good luck.  In other
news I picked up a nail in the rear tire at 4,200 miles this weekend so got
to put on a new BT57 since the front still has quite a bit left in it. The
rear was pretty easy to get off, remove the pipe (can), remove the front
portion of the bag bracket, it will flex enough to get the wheel out. I
later put it on the Triumph paddock stand and found out that it is very
difficult to get it back on using that. I would advise using the center
stand. One other thing I noted was that the front calipers have a very large
torx bolt (I had considered replacing both tires) the largest I had was a
T50 and that was too small. Does anyone know the correct size?

Paul & Delores Steinbacher
97 Buell M2 Cyclone
99 Triumph Sprint ST