Re: WSBK 99

- --------------B4218CDD4571078D3D71AEAB

Jim, I and my riding partner bought our tickets last week. We will be
riding down from bellingham wa to laguna starting on wednesday the 7th.
Me on a black st and dave on his fzr. Dave has made the trip a couple of
times but this is my first down for the races. Any good spots for
camping in the area? Best regards Steve.

jim schroeder wrote:

>  Dude,
> Great to hear I'll be seeing you there!! I don't feel that would be
> wimpin' at all, seeing as you'll be able to bring plenty of
> refreshments (firewood?)!! I also kinda' wanted to see your DR anyway.
> What day are you showing up? Kevin, Chuck, myself and whoever else,
> are leaving Fri. morn for the extravaganza.
> Sable is awesome, took a couple rides to get used to the new position,
> but comfortable as hell now! Got's about 4000 on her and no worries.
> Sounds like this is gonna be another excellent year, Dude!!
>                 See you soon,
>                                 Jim
> steve wrote:
>
>>  Jim, I purchased my tickets for Monterey this week over the web.
>> www.laguna-seca.comhow's your new bike? How many miles on it?I'm
>> thinking about riding my DR350, would have to trailer, is that
>> wimpin out?I could carry more beer up though.-Steve

- --------------B4218CDD4571078D3D71AEAB

<HTML>
<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF">
Jim, I and my riding partner bought our tickets last week. We will be riding
down from bellingham wa to laguna starting on wednesday the 7th. Me on
a black st and dave on his fzr. Dave has made the trip a couple of times
but this is my first down for the races. Any good spots for camping in
the area? Best regards Steve.

<P>jim schroeder wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>&nbsp;Dude,
<BR>Great to hear I'll be seeing you there!! I don't feel that would be
wimpin' at all, seeing as you'll be able to bring plenty of refreshments
(firewood?)!! I also kinda' wanted to see your DR anyway. What day are
you showing up? Kevin, Chuck, myself and whoever else, are leaving Fri.
morn for the extravaganza.
<BR>Sable is awesome, took a couple rides to get used to the new position,
but comfortable as hell now! Got's about 4000 on her and no worries.
<BR>Sounds like this is gonna be another excellent year, Dude!!
<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
See you soon,
<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Jim
<BR>steve wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>&nbsp;<FONT SIZE=-1><FONT COLOR="#000000">Jim, I
purchased my tickets for Monterey this week over the web. <A HREF="http://www.laguna-seca.com";>www.laguna-seca.com</A></FONT>how's
your new bike? How many miles on it?I'm thinking about riding my DR350,
would have to trailer, is that wimpin out?I could carry more beer up though.-Steve</FONT></BLOCKQUOTE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;
</BODY>
</HTML>