Re: Cover

Larry

I got the Triumph cover  (A9930001).  It fits the ST perfectly and comes in a
dark green color.  Though I don't have the paniers, It looks like it would
have enough room to fit the sides in easily, though if you have the top box
installed, this cover would not fit.  The cover comes with its own bag and
folds into a square about 10x10x1 inches.  Since it comes with no instructions
and no obvious reinforcing on the muffler side (for hot pipes) I have been
waiting for the bike to cool before using.  Two downsides:  1.  The cover
screams Triumph - advertising what is underneath (you may or may not like this
in a hotel parking lot)  2.  no lock grommets.  I paid 68.99 for the cover
through my dealer.

Dan Wallander