Re: Black bags on red bike?

At 10:49 PM 06/15/1999 -0400, Mark Patrick wrote:
>Kyle has done this - and a very nice job of it!  If anyone would like a
>copy, let me know.  Or if there is a lot of interest, perhaps they could
>be placed on the website, at least temporarily.

Mark,

Kyle sent those pics via the upload page on the site. Everyone received the
message via the list and can follow the link in the email to view the file.

If you have a pic that you want everyone to see, go to
http://www.TriumphNet.com/st/upload and follow the onscreen instructions. A
copy of your file will be uploaded to the site and an email sent to all
subscribers notifying them of the new file.

Also, you can go to the page and choose the browse uploaded files option to
see the files in the upload directory. The files will be periodically
removed.

>Marlene is, by the way, still undecided on which color to get.  She
>thinks the red might be a little too much red, but we're afraid the
>black might look like a mistake.
>
>I think Eric is right, it does have the potential to look awesome.  I
>wonder if a black belly pan and/or front fender would do it?
>
>Or maybe we should just go with the flow and get the red...  ;-)

That's a tough call - would really like to see how it looked (especially
with the bellypan) but I would hate to see you spend the money then hate
it.....

Glad I'm not in your shoes  ;-)   .....

- - Eric