tires

Hello Fellow Sprint Owners,
I was thinking about putting Dunlop 207 on my bike after the stock
Bridgestones
wore out, I know they don't last the longest but they do stick very well. I
have them
on my other bike, and I like the way they feel on it. Has anybody tried them
yet, and
what do you think of the way they worked? Did they quicken up the steering at
all?
Also I changed the oil in my Sprint after the 500 mile mark and put in Mobil
1, it
seem to really help smooth out the shifting. What do other peaple think about
this
type of oil? Thanks for the info and happy riding.

                                                          Another Happy
Sprint Owner
                                                               Bruce Vezzetti